Solution

From: mari88
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 12:13:05 EST

Ancient Spiritual Temple of Africa
Consult us for optimum spiritual help.
Telephone: 234 8056182137
Fax: 234 1 7592626
E-mail: afro_temple@xxxxxxxx
We see to the total remedy to the following: -
*Job/Office Promotion
*Business/Trading progress money success Rings
*Love/Marriage spell binding gem/Command (Do as I say Amulets)
*Quick/long Ejaculation periods
* Pool-Lottery-Raffle-Money Winning Powers
*Hex breaking/Course repelling therapy
*Exam Success
*Victory in Contest/Sports
*Spiritual Powers/Boon
*Society Initiation
*Barrenness/Importance Therapy
*Healing of Aliments and general Diseases
*Spiritual Counseling/ Deliverance
*Contract/Job Securing
*Talent Developing
*Yoga Meditation/Transcendental Classes
*Traveling Success
All are therapeutically and spiritually infused in gem ? gold ? silver ?
perfume ? power ?incense ? Oil ? cream etc and are very efficacious and
Para Psychological for your comfort and Joy.
We also sell all religious items and transcendental books made of Africa,
Europe and Asian culture.
Whatever your problem ????????come we will help you.
Contact us today for a difference in your life.
Thanks management!