Re: SiI2112 + Seagate + nFroce2: no DMA!

From: manu
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 12:08:46 EST

Wonderful, so there is hope!

Yep my date was wrong because I was just coming back from flashing the BIOS with a new version and clearing CMOS, which did not change a darn thing and pushed me to send this mail :-)

RedHat seems to be releasing relatively old kernel so (what I have is the latest from them), must say I never paid attention to it, now I will.

Thanks so much,

Emmanuel.