Re: Overlapping MTRRs in 2.6.1

From: Ryan Reich
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 20:25:23 EST

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Mike Fedyk wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 03:11:27PM -0600, Ryan Reich wrote:
> > My video card is a Radeon 7000, 64M of memory; processor, Athlon 2600+;
> > motherboard, Shuttle AN35N with NForce2 chipset.
>
> Can you try a few -mm kernels and see if there is any improvement? Also,
> did you get any problems with 2.6.0?

Tried all the -mm kernels (-mm1 through -mm4) and 2.6.0, to no avail. The
suggestion made by Lenar in response to my original inqiry is effective, in that
it eliminates the mtrr conflict. However, it does NOT eliminate the
radeon_unlock problem, so I guess I was wrong about that.

--
Ryan Reich
ryanr@xxxxxxxxxxxx