ACPI/APM problems with >=2.6-test4

From: Roman Gaufman
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 18:36:33 EST

Hey,

prior to 2.6-test4, my Fujitsu P2110 laptop's suspend has worked perfect via
APM, since kernel 2.6-test4 I have experienced problems, on 2.6-test4 laptop
would sometimes not resume from suspend, and since test5 it would no longer
resume at all :(, I'm now running on 2.6.1-mm and it just shows resuming on
screen, and freezes.

I am not sure how to track problem, but if anyone has any ideas what could be
wrong, please let me know.

Also having suspend resume problems on my Compaq Presario 2100us laptop (model
with Celeron) here it doesn't show resuming messages, just freezes on resume
attempt.

Yours
Roman Gaufman