[patch] remove graphic linux logo on framebuffer, kernel-2-4-24

From: Szymon Tarnowski
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 15:56:34 EST

Hello everyone
I have made this cosmetic patch to remove linux graphics logo
presented during booting system. I have no objection to logo but when
console is ready to log in the system, I would like to remove it from
screen. Because I don`t have enought programing skils and enought free
time to solve this problem, I made this patch to remove logo at all.
It is made by changing value sent do framebuffer setup routine. Please
fell free to coment my patch, please send it to me directly because I
don`t receive subscription from linux-kernel message list. Please also
inform me if there will be big discusion at list.

--
Best regards,
Szymon mailto:szymon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx