Compiling C++ kernel module + Makefile

From: Ashish sddf
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 16:12:35 EST

Hi,
I am trying to port a C++ kernel module from 2.4 to
2.6. (It is MIT Click Modular Router).

As I understand the module building has changed in
ver 2.6. I have got the Makefile to compile it but it
gives me lot of warning - all dependancies problem

It appears that the kernel Makefile treats it like a
host application and does not pass the necessary
processing routines.

Does anyone can ideas about how to change the kernel
makefile to compile the C++ files the same way as C
files ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Ashish