Re: modprobe failed: digest_null

From: Andreas Schrell
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 16:00:06 EST

i am quite sure this message comes from freeswan 2.04.

programs/pluto/kernel_netlink.c: { SADB_X_AALG_NULL, "digest_null" },

Think it could be fixed by replacing digest_null with crypto_null (or modprobing
crypto_null manually before starting freeswan) but then the next problem with

kernel: request_module: failed /sbin/modprobe -- ripemd160. error = 256

from same freeswan source file...

Andreas

PS: sorry, Randy for dublette...