addition to via82xx dxs_support whitelist

From: Jason Hildebrand
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 14:12:07 EST

I wanted to report that my via82xx chip requires dxs_support=1 (VIA_DXS_ENABLE) to work without hissing or clicking, so that this info can be added to the
whitelist.

The audio device is:

00:11.5 Class 0401: 1106:3059 (rev 50)
Subsystem: 1297:a232

00:11.5 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. AC97 Audio Controller (rev 50)
Subsystem: Holco Enterprise Co, Ltd/Shuttle Computer: Unknown device a23

Please cc me if more info is required as I'm not subscribed to this list.

--
Jason D. Hildebrand
jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx