Re: True story: "gconfig" removed root folder...

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 13:50:34 EST

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:31:25 +0100, Tim Cambrant said:

> I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, and you might mean
> that the problem in make gconfig isn't fixed. That's true, but

Right. It's not fixed.

> I'm not the maintainer so I'm just trying to help you find a
> solution that will work for now.

Well, unfortunately, saying "Well, don't do that then" is about as much of a
workaround as we can manage till gconfig actually gets fixed.

What I'm worried about is a semi-clued user who will read the lkml archives,
see the "just do this" discussion, and think that it's actually a fix rather than
a retargeting of the ICBM ;)