Re: [patch] efivars update for 2.6.1

From: David Mosberger
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 18:37:41 EST

>> Essentially, it converts efivars (i.e. Matt Domsch's driver that
>> provides access to the EFI variable runtime services) to export
>> variable information and systab info via sysfs.

Andrew> I'd need confirmation from David M-T and if poss a quick
Andrew> review from Greg K-H.

Matt is the owner of efivars so if he is OK with it, that's fine with
me. My only request is that if/when the patch is accepted that there
is some documentation that makes it clear where one can can get an
updated/matching efibootmgr from.

--david