Re: VIA and NVIDIA

From: Max Valdez
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 14:46:53 EST

I had the same problem with 2.6.x, not 2.4.x.

dmesg said that I needed to set in BIOS: "PNP disable", and "irq->hd
enable", or something like that.

After that, my nvidia works with nvidia.o in 2.6.x too

Hope it helps, take a look at dmesg output

Max

--
Linux garaged 2.6.1-mm1 #3 SMP Sat Jan 10 13:18:40 CST 2004 i686 Pentium III (Coppermine) GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
gpg-key: http://garaged.homeip.net/gpg-key.txt