Re: Sun Type5 Mapping 2.4 -> 2.6

From: Chris K. Engel
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 23:06:59 EST

Wow, I'm going to find the announcement for this, I'd love to see the
explanation for completely and blatantly trying to adhere uniformity
without at least a message in Documentation/Changes.

That's kind of... messed up.

---

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with it whatsoever, it's just the
deployment that has me partially peturbed.

Hier liegt ein Mann ganz obnegleich;
Im Leibe dick, an Suden reich.
Wir haben ihn in das Grab gesteckt,
Weil es uns dunkt er sei verreckt.
-PDQ Bach's Epitaph.

Chris K. Engel

PS: Thank you all for the tip-offs. I feel like even more of a moron now.
^_^