Re: Swapfiles broken on XFS.

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 16:51:49 EST

Hi.

Actually, i_sb->s_blocksize and blocksize_bits both reflect a block size
of 4096 too, so that didn't help. What does help is using blksize_size.
I'll prepare a patch for Karol and I to try before submitting it to
LKML.

Regards,

Nigel

--
My work on Software Suspend is graciously brought to you by
LinuxFund.org.