Re: Is this too ugly to merge?

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 23:51:14 EST

Well, they manipulate a variable local to the procedure, so I believe
so. I have to record which routine the activity flag was set it,
possibly pass through other routines that could set it and not clear it
until we get back to the routine where it was first set. I'm sure
there'd be another way, but I can only think of more complicated ones,
not simpler and prettier :>

Nigel

--
My work on Software Suspend is graciously brought to you by
LinuxFund.org.