Re: MegaRAID on AMD64 under 2.6.1

From: Chris Meadors
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 11:53:37 EST

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 07:12, Christoph Hellwig wrote:

> Can you put a printk into megaraid_probe_one() whether that one actually
> gets called?

It looks like megaraid_probe_one() only gets called if
megaraid_pci_tbl[] contains the right IDs.

> Also lspci -n output would be very nice to have.

02:07.0 Class 0104: 1000:1960 (rev 01)

i.e. PCI_VENDOR_ID_LSI_LOGIC, PCI_DEVICE_ID_AMI_MEGARAID3

When I added the lines for that combination to megaraid_pci_tbl[], the
driver found the card. So, I'm cool now.

--
Chris