Re: dc2xx.c ported yet?

From: David Ford
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 15:22:01 EST

Doesn't need to be. It is accessed via libusb these days opening /proc/bus/usb/*/*

Emerge (apt-get, etc, as per your distro of choice) something like gphoto2 which should include libusb by dependancy and setup hotplug. If you need help with hotplug, buzz me, I have a dc2xx camera I use very often.

David

Joshua Kwan wrote:

Hi, I noticed that CONFIG_USB_DC2XX is not available in the 2.6 tree and
dc2xx.c doesn't exist either. However, it's available in 2.4. Does the
driver need to be ported? If so, can I help?