Re: Linux, Inc. (Re: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?)

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 20:13:59 EST

Part II ...

Given the issue of binary module vendors not native to Linux rules and
standards, there becomes a need for a review body. Given the problem of
most binary vendors are idiots and clueless, it provides a certification
for a given kernel.

It is short of racketeiring (sp) but it mean nobody gets to use all of
our hard work with out paying for it. This is fair and equitable.

Oh yeah in order to be invited to the board or advisory board you have to
have some time in slavery to the kernel and continue to contribute. Yeah
I am back off the nutter wagon and running around free again!

Dave Miller, can we have linux-wackos :-)

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group