Re: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 03:04:37 EST

Rob,

I must admit when I jumped into this thread late, I said I was a little
chilly here in Northern California. I am toasty warm now and look like
"Buckwheat" (just not on the top cause the hair is thin).

The up side of the roasting is you have exposed yourself as a serious pool
of knowledge. The down side for you is class is in session, and if
nothing else I would like to here all the various positions and reviews
you have observer, contributed, and blah blah ...

TMF is not an easy place to express an opinion.

My butt is in the chair to listen if class is in session :-)

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group

PS for all the flamage I have ever dumped on this list, it is good to take
some back in return.