RE: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 18:31:43 EST

Linus:

Oh great!

> So while I publicaly say that I'm a lazy bastard, and the less I have to
> do with lawyers, the better - I won't actually say that I will never sue
> anybody. I'll say that it is "unlikely", or that people would have to
> irritate me mightily.

So what did you want for Christmas this year :-?

Maybe I should stop now because I have history of being able to "irritate
you mightily" !!!

You know me from our conversions offline and in person, and enough said
there. There are times when I am a classic BOHA and other when I a
serious and cold. You know my intent, and that is all that needs to be
said.

What I really want, is a better License for all.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group