Re: Linux GPL and binary module exception clause?

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 08:12:45 EST

Sorry as the principle author of the taskfile transport for storage.
And all points of distribution under stupid anal EC law apply.

I will vote NO to enforce such brain dead concepts.

See since it is not easy to get all the authors/contributors/surviors to
agree to switch to a new/better/license, it takes only one to say NO to
stop the process of change.

Well here is the one NO, and imposing all modules are GPL is a no can do.

Bye have a nice day!

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group