Re: [OOPS] 2.6.0-test11 sysfs

From: Guennadi Liakhovetski
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 13:19:25 EST

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Matthew Reppert wrote:

> Try this patch. (Patrick, is this the sane thing to do? And is it worth
> it? If so, I can do similar things to the other sysfs_create_* functions
> if you would like.)

Thanks, willl, try it and report back tomorrow. Meanwhile, I created the
mount point and added a record to fstab... And then I've got it again...
Will it also be addressed with your patch? Funny - with directory but
without the record in fstab (so, sysfs not mounted) it doesn't oops...

Thanks
Guennadi
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.
DSA Daten- und Systemtechnik GmbH