Re: 2.6 Test 11 Freeze on USB Disconnect

From: Charles Bueche
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 03:44:35 EST

Hi,

similar problem on my Dell I8600 with integrated bluetooth. It happens
at "/etc/init.d/hotplug stop". I think (but am not sure, I would have to
test) that it happens only if hciconfig is up. I haven't created proper
stop scripts so far...

My guess is that some bluez module unload failure cause the oops.

The switch on my I8600 is a hotkey (<ALT><F2>).

Charles

--
Charles Bueche <charles@xxxxxxxxx>
sand, snow, wave, wind and net -surfer