Re: XFS merged in 2.4

From: Dan Yocum
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 11:59:47 EST

Marcelo, Christoph, et al.,

Thanks for finally including XFS in the vanilla 2.4 tree. We greatly appreciate it.

I hear that the acls and dmapi bits were excluded, but our ~300TB are used mainly for online data caching so we don't generally use these features.

Again, thanks for making my life somewhat easier. :-)

Cheers,
Dan

Marcelo Tosatti wrote:
FYI

Christoph reviewed XFS patch which changed generic code, and it was
stripped down later to a set of changes which dont modify the code
behaviour (except for a few bugfixes which should have been included
separately anyway) and are pretty obvious.

So its that has been merged, along with fs/xfs/.

Dan Yocum
Sloan Digital Sky Survey, Fermilab 630.840.6509
yocum@xxxxxxxx, http://www.sdss.org
SDSS. Mapping the Universe. You are here.