Re: incorrect inode count on reiserfs

From: Petr Sebor
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 09:07:37 EST

Nikita Danilov wrote:

reiserfs has no fixed predefined number of inodes on the file
system. Hence, field f_files of struct statfs (see man 2 statfs) is not
applicable to this file system. Man page explicitly says:

Fields that are undefined for a particular file system are
set to 0.

duh, I thought that f_files is applicable to reiserfs as well...

Fix would really be simple: ignore test results if ->f_files is 0 or
0xffffffff.

ok, sorry for the noise... as for the inn2, I have disabled the free inode check in innwatch.ctl and it works well

thanks!
Petr