Promise 20378 + 2.6.0-test10 + libata patch 1

From: Joe Blow
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 16:11:51 EST

I have applied the libata patch 1 to kernel 2.6.0-test10. I can now see the PDC RAID controller via the hardware browser, but I can not see any of the attatched PATA drives. (I do not have any SATA drives).

I have tried the controller set to RAID and IDE. I can not locate the attached PATA drives in /proc/ide or /proc/scsi, nor does the hardware browser see them. I #define ATA_VERBOSE_DEBUG and I did not find any addtional output in dmesg.

Does this driver not support PATA drives attatched to this controller?

Thanks for any help.