Anyone have a working sparc64 Ultra 5/10 .config for recent 2.6.0-testN?

From: Adam Kropelin
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 15:44:57 EST

I've been trying to get recent 2.5.x and 2.6.0-testN kernels running on
my Ultra 10 without any luck so far. In all cases the boot hangs
immediately after...

Remapping the kernel... done.
Booting Linux...
<hang>

2.4.x kernels build and boot ok. My system is stock Aurora 1.0 (Ansel)
with
module-init-tools-0.9.15-pre3.

Given the many changes to the kernel config and my inexperience at
configuring a sparc64 kernel I presume I've messed up the .config
somehow. If anyone has a working sparc64 config for Ultra 5/10/etc, I'd
appreciate taking a look at it...

TIA
--Adam