Re: bug in -test11 make xconfig

From: Joshua Kwan
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 06:26:49 EST

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 11:25:44PM +1300, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
> I have noticed that it is not possible to configure the kernel to use the
> xfs file system using the 'make xconfig' command.
> 'make menuconfig' and 'make gconfig' appear to work correctly.

I assume this is a 2.5 or 2.6 kernel source you are talking about,
since gconfig is unavailable in 2.4. Could you be more precise?

With 2.6.0-test11 I'm able to enable XFS support through xconfig.

> No need to reply, & I'm not worth to be be subscribed because of insufficient> knowledge.

If you didn't want anyone to reply you wouldn't have posted this message
to begin with.

And sometimes it's a curse to be subscribed to linux-kernel. There's
lots to read all the time. :)

--
Joshua Kwan