Re: /proc/<pid>/status: VmSize

From: Vladimir Zidar
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 14:40:12 EST

In addition, here are status and statm files:

[ status ]

Name: v
State: S (sleeping)
Tgid: 15675
Pid: 15675
PPid: 15651
TracerPid: 0
Uid: 502 502 502 502
Gid: 502 502 502 502
FDSize: 16384
Groups: 502 10
VmSize: 2111108 kB
VmLck: 0 kB
VmRSS: 1114900 kB
VmData: 190332 kB
VmStk: 40 kB
VmExe: 28 kB
VmLib: 5424 kB
SigPnd: 0000000000000000
SigBlk: 0000000080000000
SigIgn: 0000000000001000
SigCgt: 0000000380000002
CapInh: 0000000000000000
CapPrm: 0000000000000000
CapEff: 0000000000000000

[ statm ]

425731 278725 180470 8 276340 2377 276132