Re: XawTV or bttv problem?

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 09:25:19 EST

On Monday 24 November 2003 09:07, Gene Heskett wrote:
>Greetings;
>
>I also have a bttv (or xawtv) related problem. At some point in the
>past I figured out howto set it for my local channel 5, ntsc via
>editing something that I don't recall the name of now. The
> so-called channel editor button on the xawtv gui at that point did
> nothing, nada.
>
>That was a year ago. Now I've discovered that clicking on the
> menu's channel edit button is the same as the quit 'x', with no
> messages left in the logs indicating a problem.
>
>Is this its current status, or did I manage to fubar something else?
>
>BTW, 2.6.0-test10, using the anticipatory scheduler feels good so
> far.

Since posting that, I've installed xawtv-3.88-1 with this
configuration:

./configure --enable-xfree-ext --enable-xvideo --enable-alsa \
--enable-mmx --enable-zvbi --enable-xft

But it seems to have made no diff, clicking on the ADD button in the
channel editor window is still equal to a "quit" command. Hints
anyone?

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M