CPU-Test similar to Memtest?

From: Robert L. Harris
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 11:06:48 EST

On the heels of my system going nuts when I enabled Highmem I've played
with the ram and starting to wonder if it might all be good and I might
have a CPU just panic'ing for the fun of it.

I'm going to run MEMTEST today when I get home and get a chance to make
a bootable CD but I'm wondering if there might be a "CPUTEST" or such
utility anyone knows of that'll poke and prod a dual athalon real well
and make sure I don't have a flaky cpu.

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris | GPG Key ID: E344DA3B
@ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
These are MY OPINIONS ALONE. I speak for no-one else.

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.