Unkown key pressed 2.6.0-test8

From: Jason Munro
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 09:55:03 EST

Hello all,
I'm having trouble with the keyboard on my Toshiba Satellite 1410-S173
with 2.6.0-test8. It frequently locks the keyboard for 5-10 seconds and
produces these messages:

atkbd.c: Unknown key pressed (translated set 0, code 0x2, data 0x41, on
isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: Unknown key pressed (translated set 2, code 0x66, data 0xe, on
isa0060/serio0).

This is during normal typing (this email for example). Looking at atkbd.c I
see that there is a "Workaround Toshiba laptop multiple keypress" in
atkbd_interrupt(), line #262, however this does not seem to fix my problem.
I remember this came up on the list in the past but searching the archive
provided no definitive resolution (or I missed it!). I can provide any
other needed info or testing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

\_____ jason@xxxxxxxxxx ___________________