re: software suspend / 2.6.0-test7,8

From: John Mock
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 12:56:46 EST

Software suspend (both flavors) works to me, under limited circumstances
and with X, only using VESA rather than native mode. Note that it seems to
get confused if ones swap partition doesn't have a valid signature. Lots
of other things could be going on.

I'm not sure how helpful these remarks are, as software suspend appears to
be somewhat hardware dependent and you haven't provided any information on
your hardware or software configuration. You'll probably need to provide
more information to get a useful response here. It is alot to read in its
entirety, but please have a look at relevant parts of the FAQ:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/lkml/

which may be helpful in understanding what to include. (I'm relatively new
to this list, so i'm not sure what else to suggest.)

-- JM