Re: [Linux-fbdev-devel] Re: FBDEV 2.6.0-test7 updates.

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 03:22:15 EST

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 01:20, Andrew Morton wrote:
> James Simmons <jsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Here is the latest fbdev patches.
>
> This one comes up again and again. What should we do with it?

The fix is wrong for accelerated displays.

rinfo->pitch should be initialized previously, but then, I'm not sure
what version of radeonfb James actually has in his tree. I'm mostly
rewriting it now, though my "new" version hasn't been submited yet,
it's definitely not ready.

I could eventually submit an updated "old" version though...

Ben.