Re: Kernel doesn't see USB ADSL modem - pegasus?

From: Juan Carlos Castro y Castro
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 17:26:01 EST

*sigh* I can use it with ethernet instead of USB. I don't mind installing a new piece of hardware in order to run Linux, but I'd like it to be "fully" compatible for the masses. Who in the kernel team would likely be able to come up with an USB driver if sent one of those devices? You? You? You over there? The fellow in the back row with the nose piercing? ;)