Re: SiI3112 DMA? (2.6.0-test6)

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 03:04:28 EST

It is an issue with first generation FIS transfer on the wire.

Take the size of the request in sectors and divide by 15 or 7.5K.
Standard FIS packet size is 8K.

Without going into much detail because of NDA's, there needs to be a
special DMA engine build table.

I did it once then lost the code because of lack of sleep.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group