Re: irda weirdness

From: Patrick McHardy
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 17:57:50 EST

Not sure about this but I think the problem might lie in ircomm_tty_write:

spin_lock_irqsave(&self->spinlock, flags);
/* Copy data */
if (from_user)
copy_from_user(skb_put(skb,size), buf+len, size);
else
memcpy(skb_put(skb,size), buf+len, size);
spin_unlock_irqrestore(&self->spinlock, flags);

asm/uaccess.h:498 is might_sleep() in copy_from_user() in my tree so this
might be it. No fix though, I just noticed this bug some time ago and
completly forgot about it until now.

Regards,
Patrick