cs4281 driver missing from 2.6.0-test6-bk6?

From: Joseph Pingenot
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 20:29:11 EST

Hello.

I was using menuconfig to check out 2.6.0-test6-bk6, when I found that
the cs4281 ALSA driver had disappeared.
Is this intentional, did I screw something up, or is it accidental?

Thanks!

-Joseph
--
Joseph===============================================trelane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Asked by CollabNet CTO Brian Behlendorf whether Microsoft will enforce its