Re: [pm] fix oops after saving image

From: Stan Bubrouski
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 11:27:37 EST

Pavel Machek wrote:
Hi!

+ * Note: The buffer we allocate to use to write the suspend header is
+ * not freed; its not needed since system is going down anyway
+ * (plus it causes oops and I'm lazy^H^H^H^Htoo busy).
+ */

Too lazy to properly fix your comment as well.

Can you elaborate?
Pavel

Pavel what mail client are you using? The last comment
reads:
+ * (plus it causes oops and I'm lazy<CTRL-H><CTRL-H><CTRL-H><CTRL-H>too busy).

I spelled out the ^H so you can see them, that is how
the comment looks to me. The word 'lazy' is still in
there along with too busy, you never backspaced over
the lazy in the comment. That's all :P

-sb