2.6.0_test6: CONFIG_I8K produces wrong/no keycodes for special buttons

From: Jan Schubert
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 05:42:21 EST

There are 4 special buttons on dell-laptops which you could only get to work using CONFIG_I8K. This worked well in any 2.4-kernel, by pressing these buttons the keycodes 129. 130, 131, 132 get produced. In 2.6.0-test6_mm2 it produces <nothing>, 162, <nothing>, 110. I've digged into the code without any succes for now. Any hints?

Thx,
Jan

PS: Beside that i've also problems to get some of my pcmcia-cards runnig (ISDN and WLAN). May someone point me to any URL getting more information concerning the new ISDN-TTY-Interface in kernel-2.6?