Re: Date/UnixTime of SysRq state dump

From: Konstantin Kletschke
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 17:46:49 EST

* Mike Fedyk <mfedyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 02:48:46PM -0700]:

> Reproduce without tainting please...
>
> Really that should have been the first thing to try...

Ya, OK. I understand. It is really acquired to reproduce this, when
possible, with an untainted kernel... Otherwise it is not possible to
work, you really do not know what this _huge_ module does...

I updated to 2.6.0-test6-mm1 yesterday, which lifes still after day
change :) and when this freezes I will get rid of the nvidia module to
reproduce that with the nv driver (problem is, only one monitor then!)
and only then I will report.

Really, I only wanted to know if a day change can trigger a kernel
freeze, but, I realize now, one does not know what goes on with that:

nvidia 1709612 10

o_O

Regards, Konsti

--