From Brigitte.

From: brigittoume@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 03:49:54 EST

REQUEST FOR HELP.

I do not want you to see this mail as a disturbance for it is really a call from an aggrieved one. My name is Brigitte Oume, from the Dioula tribe of Odienne in the northern part of Cote d`ivoire. My family happened to be a polygamous as well as multi-religious one.I cannot say that my father is a true Christian because out of the five wives he married, it is only my mother that is a Christian, others are Moslems, and I grew up with my mother.

My father is Moussa Oume, a big time transporter and also a dealer in precious stones from Odienne in the northern part of Cote d`ivoire.He was abducted from the house and was later found dead earlier this year. I believe it is the government forces that killed him because there is this belief that it is the rich Dioulas that are sponsoring the rebel forces in Cote d`ivoire. The silent killing of the Dioulas is still in progress.

Let me not stress you so much and go straight to why I am looking for help. After the death of my father, my elder brothers seized everything that belonged to my father saying that my mother is a Christian and as such that I have no inheritance in my fathers wealth and properties.But as God would have it, it happens that my father made a depsit of five million eight hundred thousand United states Dollars($5,800,000:00)in a finance house here in Abidjan and I am the next of kin.So, when this was discovered, my own very brothers started threatning to eliminate me but I succeeded in moving to a nearby town of Bassam with my mother as well as the documents of the deposit.

We went to the finance house to claim the money only to find out that I cannot be able to do that because there was provision that I must attain the age of 25 before I will be able to withdraw it whereas I am only 19 this year.So, that is our problem . We are now looking for a reliable outsider who is honest that is going to help us to claim and transfer this money out of Cote d`ivoire where we will once again enjoy peace and I would also be able to go back to school.

Please if the almighty God touches your heart to help us do not hesitate to reach us through our email address.

May the almighty God bless you even as we wait your favourable reply.

Brigitte Oume and mother.