Re: Linux 2.4.23-pre4: failed at atyfb_base.c

From: Daniël Mantione
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 16:22:00 EST

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Olaf Hering wrote:

> pre4 doesnt work on my ibook1, the xclk value is 125, but should be 50.

That is not correct. The default xclk for the Rage Mobility M1 is
125 MHz and this is indeed the case, for example on Geert's VAIO.
See also the e-mail below from Vernon Chiang from ATi.

On x86, I usually ask a copy of the video driver to be able to check the
driver information table of that particular implementation. Do you have
something similair from the Open Firmware?

Greetings,

Daniël Mantione