Re: People, not GPL [was: Re: Driver Model]

From: David S. Miller
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 03:13:49 EST

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 19:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
Andre Hedrick <andre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Go have your "DADDY" write another legal letter for you and send it my
> way. I will be happy to shove it down your pie hole.

Umm, that's enough of this thread ok?

Take it to gnu.misc.discuss or whipme.beatme.i.like.it

And this is a one time warning, open defiance and continuing this
thread will cost anyone their access to vger. This kind of
"let's abuse people" threads cannot continue unchecked, and Andre
you are on terribly thin ice ok?