Re: [CRYPTO] Testing Module Cleanup.

From: kartikey bhatt
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 02:45:59 EST

patch is too long.
that's why i'm not including it in mail body.
if it's empty, any way i'm resending it.
thanks for comment.
-Kartikey Mahendra Bhatt

From: Matt Mackall <mpm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kartikey bhatt <kartik_me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: jmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CRYPTO] Testing Module Cleanup.
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:16:43 -0500

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 12:30:10AM +0530, kartikey bhatt wrote:
> Hi James.
>
> I have cleaned up the testing module.
> A complete rewrite.
> Code is reduced by almost 1900+ lines in tcrypt.c.
> I have compiled and test it on my machine.
> The kernel size is reduced by 5 Kb.
> I am including the patch for testing as an attachment.
> It provides uniform interface for adding new tests.
> Anyway, I think, now you won't call it a dirty module.
> I expect changes in the comments at the beginning of source files.
> Any suggestions are welcome.
>
> -Kartikey Mahendra Bhatt

It's generally preferred to post patches in the body of your messages
rather than as an attachment. The attachment you posted also appears
to be empty.

--
Matt Mackall : http://www.selenic.com : of or relating to the moon