Re: linux-2.6.0-test5-mm1

From: Mike Fedyk
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 16:55:09 EST

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 02:29:09AM +0300, Voicu Liviu wrote:
> Thank you, I have found the problem, my sound card is Ensoniq ES1371 so
the module should be snd_ens1371 but I used to load by mistake snd_ens1370
so I got the OOPS all the time, I fixed the alsa-config and now all works.
> Liviu

Please try snd_ens1370 with the patch Andrew posted and see if it still
oopses. We need to know if it fixes the problem you are having, even if you
were using the wrong driver for your hardware.