Sandisk WiFi + CF card question

From: J.C. Wren
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 16:12:39 EST

Perhaps not the most appropriate place to but I know someone here will know:
Has anyone found specs for the Sandisk WiFi + CF card? We're trying to
figure out if the electronics on our CF slot will support it. I'm trying to
determine if the CF card is run as an IDE interface, or a block memory
interface, and which interface method is used to talk to the Prizm chipset.

Sandisk has been remarkably unforthcoming about answering emails.

--John