cryptoloop extended for compressors.

From: Luca Barbato
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 11:24:41 EST

Hi, I'm porting cloop ideas from the 2.4 kernel to 2.6 and I'm basically extending the current cryptoloop to support compressors and not just ciphers. If someone interested wants take a look http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero/gcloop contains some patch snapshots, and userspace utilities.

It isn't yet completed and the ucl module (that I'm using as decompressor) needs to incorporate libucl.a currently, you should copy it to crypto/ (probably one of the worst thing to do, but works fine for testing).

Regards

lu

--
Luca Barbato