Re: Badness in as_completed_request warning

From: Dave Olien
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 11:44:21 EST

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 05:04:10PM +1000, Nick Piggin wrote:

> Thanks Dave,
> Can you try this one? I can't reproduce the problem here as I don't have
> enough disks unfortunately. Thanks
>
> Nick

One of OSDL's reasons for existance is to arrange for Linux developers
to have access to larger hardware configurations. I'm sure you could
get a project machine here at OSDL to do testing of I/O scheduler
modifications, or other testing on a larger machine. Several other
kernel developers have project machines here at OSDL.

Look at the web page

http://www.osdl.org/lab_activities/be_an_associate.html

Fill out the web page form to get a login. send email to Cliffw@xxxxxxxx
and me, and we'll see that it gets handled quickly.

You'd be able to ssh into a front-end machine here at OSDL. It would
give you serial console access to a test machine. You'd also be able
to power on/power off and reset the test machine, and ssh into the
test machine from that front-end.

Dave