Re: nmi errors?

From: Robert L. Harris
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 10:28:02 EST

I ran some tests Richard gave me which said it wasn't bad ram but a bad
motherboard. I just upgraded to 2.4.22-bk10 and it ran MUCH better,
able to use all 16Gigs happily for quite some time until a couple of the
processes started finishing then it gave the NMI's en mass, guess it
couldn't shove them off to the log server in time.

I'll try the below just to make sure but this is getting odd.

Thus spake Martin Schlemmer (azarah@xxxxxxxxxx):