Bind Mount Extensions (RO --bind)

From: Herbert Poetzl
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 11:47:13 EST

Hi!

Marcelo says, if you give your okay to the Bind
Mount Extensions, they can go in 2.4.23 ...

I'm personally interested in your opinion to the
latest patches (bme0.03 for 2.4 and 2.6) so please
be so kind, have a look at them, and let me know if
they are okay and/or what is missing/wrong ...

please consider update_atime() isn't implemented
yet, because I wanted to wait for your reply, and
intermezzo is missing, because I didn't want to
do the same 'probably faulty' stuff twice, both
will be added as soon as I have some response ...

TIA,
Herbert

PS: if you need anything regarding those patches,
please let me know ...